50hr Yin Yoga INTENSIVE Training
with Vincent Lu
DUE TO COVID-19
new dates TBA
The 50 hour Yin Yoga intensive training is designed for those seeking to cultivate a deeper knowledge of Yin yoga to apply to their daily life, as well as those desiring to further or begin their Yin yoga teaching. This training will provide a fundamental understanding of the anatomy and philosophy of Yin yoga. The 50 hour Yin Yoga Intensive will provide at the very least, the ability to breathe more deeply and the understanding as to why, the knowledge to put into practice the methods to gain more flexibility, and the elements to attain a healthier posture and ability to move more freely.
To move more deeply in to the training the benefits can extend beyond
the physical aspect and move through the critical balance between the
mind and the body, and the balance between the yin and yang on and
off the yoga mat.
To further, through lecture, practice and close interaction, students will
- Taoist philosophy, focusing on yin and yang qualities,
to understand why and how yin yoga is different that other types of yoga
- a detailed and in-depth look at key anatomical concepts and
physiology, focusing on the body’s connective tissues and fascial
- approximately 50 specific yin asanas with their technical
specifications, and a range of modifications; for abilities and conditions
- methods and ways to utilize props
- the science and techniques of sequencing a yin class
- concepts of pain and sensation in the body; learning the
vocabulary to equip students to be their own guide.
Additional course info:
- there are no course pre-requisites or pre-reading required
- 50hr Yin Yoga Intensive Training manual provided
- students must be 18 years or older to register
- 100% attendance is required to receive a 50hr Yin Yoga Intensive Training
- training is Yoga Alliance YACEP approved and eligible for 50 CEUs
- training takes place at Ground Yoga - 626 Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon, SK - no online portions offered
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place in this training. The balance of tuition is due prior to course start date.
Registration and payment can be made at Ground Yoga (626 Broadway Avenue), or online. Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, check, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited registrants accepted.
About the presenter:
E-RYT 500, YACEP Yoga Alliance
The first teacher to teach Yin yoga in Saskatoon, Sk, Vincent Lu began his study and teaching of Yin in his native country - as well as the birthplace of Yin - Taiwan. Having extensively studied human anatomy, Vincent has paired his love of yoga with his deep understanding of the physical body, and has compiled an extensive repertoire of over 50 Yin poses. Adept in understanding how the human body moves and functions, Vincent uses this knowledge to create unique and effective progressions. With a penchant for learning, and a love for sharing what he knows, Vincent has a created a 50hr Yin Yoga Intensive Training program that is a solid mix of his unique strengths and background.
Please direct any questions to Branden at email@example.com