Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read the following as we navigate these times together.
• 1st & foremost, please refrain from entering the studio if you have had a fever over 102 degrees F, a sore throat, difficultly breathing and believe you may have the Coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who had had it within a two week period &/or you have not yet received a negative Covid 19 test.
• All active memberships have been reinstated for the time that Ground remained closed from March 17th - September 7th. If you have lost out on time because you weren't able to get in to the studio right away, or if you need to take time off because you are feeling unwell, please contact us and we can reinstate you for that time.
• Class sizes are limited to 8 people plus teacher in the large studio space only.
** Floor markings for mat placement will be present to ensure safe distancing.**
• Pre-registration for classes and Pre sign-up for a Mindbody Account is required prior to visiting the studio. This can be done at www.groundyogaonline.com or via the Ground Yoga or MindBody Apps on your smartphone.
**Classes can be registered for up to two weeks in advance.**
• A minimum of 2 hour cancellation for classes is required to obtain a full refund as we anticipate students on waitlist.
• Ground Yoga is unable to supply community props at this time. B.Y.O.Props is encouraged; the studio will have props for retail at the time of opening.
• Ground Yoga will not be able to supply small towels and encourage our patrons to bring their own.
• Ground Yoga will not be able to serve tea at this time, however there will be loose tea for purchase.
• Classes such as Align your Spine and Restorative Yoga cannot be offered at this time due to the nature of the class.
• There is 45 minutes in between all class times. Members are encourage to arrive no sooner and exit no later than 20 minutes before and after class.
• Please wear your mask when entering and exiting the stairwell & common area, as well as during the entirety of your practice to adhere to the Sask restricitons.
• Additional cleaning, disinfecting and air filtration practices have been instilled to ensure a safe environment for our members & staff.
• Safe distancing throughout the studio space and common areas is instilled and we thank you in advance for your compliance with this.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your cooperation in our taking of these precautionary measures. We are in this together!
For inquiries please email