Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read the following as we navigate these times together.
• 1st & foremost, please refrain from entering the studio if you have any covid-19 symptoms or you believe you may have the virus, or have been in contact with someone who has or has had covid-19 within a two week period.
• Please contact us if you have not been in the studio since before covid-19, and we can reinstate you or reactivate your account if need be.
• Following along with the government guidelines, we have limited class sizes to 13 people plus the teacher in the large studio space only. This allows 2+ metres distance between all students. This is subject to change with the changing guidelines.
** Floor markings for mat placement will be present to ensure safe distancing.**
• Pre-registration for classes and Pre sign-up for a Mindbody Account is required prior to visiting the studio. This can be done at www.groundyogaonline.com or via the Ground Yoga or MindBody Apps on your smartphone.
**Classes can be registered for up to 1 week in advance.**
• A minimum of 2 hour cancellation for classes is required to obtain a full refund as we anticipate students on waitlist. A late cancel or no show fee of $10 may apply for classes that are full or waitlisted.
• We have blocks, bolsters and straps to use during classes, which are all sanitized after each use. Please leave your props by the door so they can be cleaned after class. We also have props for sale if you would prefer to use your own.
• Ground Yoga will not be able to supply small towels and encourage our patrons to bring their own.
• Ground Yoga will not be able to serve tea at this time, however there is loose tea available for purchase.
• There is 30-45 minutes in between classes. Members are encourage to arrive no sooner and exit no later than 15 minutes before and after class.
• Please wear your mask during the entirety of your time in the studio and throughout practice to adhere to the Sask restricitons.
• Additional cleaning, disinfecting and air filtration practices have been instilled to ensure a safe environment for our members & staff.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your cooperation in our taking of these precautionary measures. We are in this together!
For inquiries please email email@example.com